Key Role - Events Coordinator
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hey I’m interest. Dm on Twitter @QuarteYWinston
Responsibilities[edit | edit source]
- Lead on the organization and coordination of both internal and external events for the 0L Community
- Coordinate the monthly community call
- Create a series of events that add value to the community and help us attract and retain members
- Find speakers
- Define agendas
- Manage event logistics
- Work with the Community Manager and Brand and Coms Coordinator on marketing of the events
- Manage recordings of events and posting to official 0L channels
Term[edit | edit source]
- Open ended; in the community’s discretion.
- The Community Events Coordinator is requested to give 30 days notice if they are unwilling or unable to continue in this role.
Compensation[edit | edit source]
- 40,000 tokens per month
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Community Events Coordinator will need to liaise closely with the Community Manager.
- The Community Events Coordinator will also need to liaise closely with the Branding & Comms Working Group; accordingly, it is recommended that the Community Manager attend meetings of that group.